Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Super Easy Peach and Turqoise Chevron



This is super super easy.  All you need is nail polish and Chevron stickers or stencils. I use nail vinyls from http://nailvinyls.com/.  Super awesome sight that has chevron, straight, lightning bolt, and all other kinds of nail vinyls.  I just bought straight and right angle ones.  So excited!!!


I used NailTek Intensive Therapy II as a base coat.  The peach is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. The first turquoise (I only used because the glitter is very transparent) is Sally Hansen's X-treme Wear Marine Scene.  The glitter turquoise is Finger Paints Art You Wondering? Lastly, the top coat is China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. 


Paint all nails but one, your choice ring or middle finger.  I like to put a top coat over it before the next step, but that's jut me. 


Paint turquoise on the finger without polish.  Then take the stickers or stencil, whatever you are using.  On your ring finger and thumb. 


Paint the turquoise on top of the chevron stickers. Then paint the turquoise glitter over the turquoise on the chevron stickers and middle finger. 


An taaa-daaaa!!! Wait until it dries and put the top coat on.  It's that easy and it looks super awesome.  My boyfriend makes fun of me for doing all this and being so obsessed with nails, but he decided to take some fun pictures of my mani.




No comments:

Post a Comment